My Style: ‘Style Makeover’ on a Budget Course
Tutor: Joanna Giles (BA), from Love Your Look
A wardrobe full of clothes and nothing to wear? This course will solve your problems! Small class sizes allow you to get professional, individual advice on clothes, colours and styles that suit you so you can look and feel fantastic every day.
Each student receives a Colour Profile, Bodyline Profile, Face Shape Analysis, Facial Characteristic Analysis and in-depth Wardrobe Planning Tuition. There will be an optional “Learn to Shop Tour” at the end of the course (cost to be advised). Suitable for all ages.
Venue: These courses are held at the tutor’s comfortable studio in Linwood. You will be contacted with directions after we have received your enrolment.
Maximum Class Size: 6
Duration: 3 weeks Time: 7-9pm
Course Fee: $79.00
GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE: Popular gift for friends & family (& if you go to a class with them... a really fun way to spend 'quality time' with your loved ones.)
My Style Starting Dates 2021:
Term 1: My Style
1. Starts Tuesday 23rd February, 2nd March, 9th March 2021
2. Start Monday 22nd March, 29th March, NO CLASS EASTER MONDAY 5TH APRIL, last class Monday 12th April 2021
3. Currently Unavailable - Starts Tuesday 23rd March, 30th March, NO CLASS TUESDAY 6TH APRIL, last class Tuesday 13th April 2021
Term 2: My Style
1. Starts Monday 10th May, 17th May, 24th May 2021
2. Starts Tuesday 11th May, 18th May, 25th May 2021
3. Starts Tuesday 22nd June, 29th June, 6th July 2021
Term 3: My Style
1. Starts Monday 2nd August, 9th August, 16th August 2021
2. Starts Tuesday 3rd August, 10th August, 17th August 2021
3. Starts Tuesday 14th September, 21st September, 28th September 2021
Term 4: My Style
1. Starts Monday 1st November, 8th November, 15th November 2021
2. Starts Monday 22nd November, 29th November, 6th December 2021
3. Starts Tuesday 23rd November, 30th November, 7th December 2021
What Previous Students Have Said...
“I would like to say a BIG thank you for running the course. I for one started the course as a ‘Frumpy Frauline” and only weeks later feel like the “Yummy Mummy” that you helped create...it’s a really great feeling to walk into my wardrobe and select pretty much anything and know I will feel and look good...what a fab way to start the day...”
“...everyone’s noticed my new look. I have never before had so many positive comments on my appearance (comments ranging from ‘You’ve lost weight’ to ‘You look amazing’ to ‘Can you help me look like you?’) Doing the Style Course was great, I learnt so much...’ Lynda
“I feel that I’ve found my style again, a style which got lost somewhere between weight gain and children! It’s been such a boost to feel better about my clothes and to actually enjoy them again...” Bridget