My Style: ‘Style Makeover’ on a Budget Course
Tutor: Joanna Giles (BA), from Love Your Look
A wardrobe full of clothes and nothing to wear? This course will solve your problems! Small class sizes allow you to get professional, individual advice on clothes, colours and styles that suit you so you can look and feel fantastic every day.
Each student receives a Colour Profile, Bodyline Profile, Face Shape Analysis, Facial Characteristic Analysis and in-depth Wardrobe Planning Tuition. There will be an optional “Learn to Shop Tour” at the end of the course (cost to be advised). Suitable for all ages.
Venue: These courses are held at the tutor’s comfortable studio in Linwood. You will be contacted with directions after we have received your enrolment.
Maximum Class Size: 6
Duration: 3 weeks* Time: 7-9pm
Course Fee: $77.00
GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE: Popular gift for friends & family (& if you go to a class with them... a really fun way to spend 'quality time' with your loved ones.)
Starting Dates 2020:
1. Starts Monday 2nd March, 9th March & 16th March - JUST 4 PLACES LEFT
2. Starts Monday 23rd March, 30th March & 6th April
3. Starts Tuesday 24th March, 31st March & 7th April
1. Starts Tuesday 5th May, 12th May & 19th May
2. Starts Monday 15th June, 22nd June & 29th June
3. Starts Tuesday 16th June, 23rd June & 30th June
1. Starts Monday 17th August, 24th August & 31st August
2. Starts Monday 7th September, 14th September & 21st September
3. Starts Tuesday 8th September, 15th September & 22nd September
1. Starts Monday 19th October, NO CLASS MONDAY 26TH OCTOBER LABOUR DAY, Monday 2nd November & Monday 9th November
2. Starts Tuesday 20th October, NO CLASS TUESDAY 27TH OCTOBER, Tuesday 3rd November & Tuesday 10th November
3. Starts Monday 16th November, 23rd November & 30th November
What Previous Students Have Said...
“I would like to say a BIG thank you for running the course. I for one started the course as a ‘Frumpy Frauline” and only weeks later feel like the “Yummy Mummy” that you helped create...it’s a really great feeling to walk into my wardrobe and select pretty much anything and know I will feel and look good...what a fab way to start the day...”
“...everyone’s noticed my new look. I have never before had so many positive comments on my appearance (comments ranging from ‘You’ve lost weight’ to ‘You look amazing’ to ‘Can you help me look like you?’) Doing the Style Course was great, I learnt so much...’ Lynda
“I feel that I’ve found my style again, a style which got lost somewhere between weight gain and children! It’s been such a boost to feel better about my clothes and to actually enjoy them again...” Bridget