My Style: ‘Style Makeover’ on a Budget Course
Tutor: Joanna Giles (BA), from Love Your Look
A wardrobe full of clothes and nothing to wear? This course will solve your problems! Small class sizes allows you to get professional, individual advice on clothes, colours and styles that suit you so you can look and feel fantastic every day.
Each student receives a Colour Profile, Bodyline Profile, Face Shape Analysis, Facial Characteristic Analysis and in depth Wardrobe Planning Tuition. There will be an optional “Learn to Shop Tour” at the end of the course (cost to be advised). Suitable for all ages.
Venue: These courses are held at the tutor’s comfortable studio in Linwood. You will be contacted with directions after we have received your enrolment.
Maximum Class Size: 6
Duration: 3 weeks* Time: 7-9pm
*SOME SPECIAL ONE NIGHT COURSES AVAILABLE February & March
Course Fee: $75.00
GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE: Popular gift for friends & family (& if you go to a class with them... a really fun way to spend 'quality time' with your loved ones.)
Starting Dates 2018:
1. SPECIAL ONE NIGHT COURSE: Monday 26th February
2. SPECIAL ONE NIGHT COURSE: Tuesday 27th February
3. SPECIAL ONE NIGHT COURSE: Monday 12th March
4. NORMAL THREE NIGHT COURSE: Starts Tuesday 13th March, 20th March, 27th March
1. Starts Monday 7th May, 14th May, 21st May
2. Starts Tuesday 8th May, 15th May, 22nd May
3. Monday 28th May (No Class Queens Birthday Monday 4th June), Class 2 is Monday 11th June, Final class Monday 18th June
1. Starts Monday 30th July, 6th August, 13th August
2. Starts Tuesday 31st July, 7th August, 14th August
3. Starts Tuesday 21st August, 28th August, 4th September
1. Starts Monday 29th October, 5th November, 12th November
2. Starts Tuesday 30th October, 6th November, 13th November
3. Starts Monday 19th November, 26th November, 3rd December
What Previous Students Have Said...
“I would like to say a BIG thank you for running the course. I for one started the course as a ‘Frumpy Frauline” and only weeks later feel like the “Yummy Mummy” that you helped create...it’s a really great feeling to walk into my wardrobe and select pretty much anything and know I will feel and look good...what a fab way to start the day...”
“...everyone’s noticed my new look. I have never before has so many positive comments on my appearance (comments ranging from ‘You’ve lost weight’ to ‘You look amazing’ to ‘Can you help me look like you?’) Doing the Style Course was great, I learnt so much...’ Lynda
“I feel that I’ve found my style again, a style which got lost somewhere between weight gain and children! It’s been such a boost to feel better about my clothes and to actually enjoy them again...” Bridget